TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - This is not for faint hearts.....
People Seeking Info

Subject This is not for faint hearts.....

Posted by Oppaman Z on August 20, 2008 at 11:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 1324 times.

Message Well, what can I say....this is one of my friend's car. Pierre-Marc (his name) own a reputable Body Shop in my area. He growed up in the house beside mine when I was younger and he's been involved in an accident (hydroplaning) about a week ago...

Unfortunately, we got the baddest and worst news of all last friday. The doctors announced us he will be paralysed from head to toes for the rest of his life at the young age of 27 only. He's the father of two little girls (twins) of 2 years old only and he was currently in divorce procedures with his wife too.

He had a dream and I helped him to realize it and find a suitable TT for his needs then he bought this car after listening all my advices about a month ago.

I hope you will understand I felt very incomfortable doing business the last week then I'm sorry if you're waiting for a reply from me. I will try to take care of all my messages as soon as possible but please be careful when driving you car in the rain folks..... here are a few pictures of his car.

....and on a more enjoyable note, my latest car purchase

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.